District Goals 2018-2019
Strategic Focus Area: IMPROVING STUDENT LEARNING
- Incorporate customized/personalized learning with the development of 21st Century skills (collaboration, communication, creativity, critical thinking).
- Implement differentiated instruction in professional development plans.
- Imbed Career Education and Work Standards into instruction and through the implementation of Chapter 339 Plan.
- Create opportunities to assist staff and students in dealing with the growing behavior and mental health needs of our students and families.
Strategic Focus Area: TECHNOLOGY
- Customize online professional development sessions for staff.
- Explore and implement opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of District operations through the use of technology.
- Promote an instructional framework that incorporates technology to maximize student learning opportunities.
Strategic Focus Area: INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
- Analyze and refine general facilities options to create a singular plan to enhance the learning environment in existing and potential new facilities, ensuring a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Optimize personnel resources to maximize learning opportunities.
Strategic Focus Area: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Assess and increase “real-world” experiences that benefit our students, as well as opportunities for our students to serve the community.
- Assess and increase coordination with community benefit groups to streamline service for our students and families.
- Assess and increase communication through a formalized District Communications Plan.