The dates the SAT will be held at Conestoga Valley High School for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- September 18, 2021 (**tentative**)
- October 2, 2021
- November 6, 2021
- December 4, 2021
- March 12, 2022
- May 7, 2022
- June 4, 2022
To register, click on the tab above. You will register and pay for the exam online at this website. You will need to have Conestoga Valley’s test center number, which is 39362, and our six digit school code which is 392105. You must register by the deadline. You will upload your picture for the admission ticket, please follow the instructions to do so, and you will print out your admission ticket directly off the website.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TESTING AT CONESTOGA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Students must report to the exam with their photo ID and admission ticket. Learn more from the SAT website.
- Students should arrive no later than 7:30 a.m.
- Students must supply their own pencils and calculators.
Learn more from the SAT website.
- The photo on the admission ticket must be a clear close up picture of the student. The student may not be wearing a hat on the photo, it may not be an action photo, and no part of the student’s face can be covered. No one else may be in the photo. The photo must be clear. Any of those photo violations on the admission ticket will result in the student not being able to take the exam and they will be asked to leave, per the College Board new security regulations. Please contact Mr. Capolupo with any questions regarding admission ticket photos or with any general SAT questions.
Free and affordable - how would you like to practice?
Free SAT study information is available on the SAT website as well. We highly recommend that students click on the SAT Study Plan to create a customized, personal study plan. Students can also look at practice questions, and even take a full SAT practice exam for free on the website. We also recommend checking the SAT website's Question of the Day on a daily basis.