Seventh Grade Timeline
What My 7th Grade Student Should Be Doing to Prep for a Career and/or College
- Continue to take College Preparatory Math, English, History, and Science classes, and include a foreign language if their schedule allows.
- Meet regularly with your counselor to review career and college plans.
- Participate in extracurricular and community service activities
Family members should:
- Attend any career and college information days in your area with your child.
- Build an educational partnership with your child to show the possibilities of a college education.
- Discuss with your child his/her skills, interests, abilities, and goals to help plan for the future.
- Continue to participate in your child's future planning.