Boys Soccer Booster Club
To support the Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Junior High Soccer Teams by raising funds, supporting team goals/ activities, providing volunteer support to carry out team needs, and organize events that help to promote, encourage or celebrate the team.
- The Booster Club includes parents, coaches, student athletes, and community members.
- All are welcome and encoruaged to attend meetings for information & volunteer opportunities
- During fall season & off seaon months (August- May), meetings are every other month on the second Monday.
- Meeting notices are sent via email to all members
- Meeting dates 2018-2019: 9/10, 11/5, 1/16/ (Wed), 3/11, 5/13
- Meetings are held in the Health Classroom in the Rill Gym Lobby at 8:00 pm, unless otherwise noted
Booster Board Message
We welcome you,
Our booster club actively supports our student athletes during the fall soccer season and continues through the school year into summer. We invite you to get involved with our booster club in whatever way you CAN! Most importantly you CAN have impact on the players, coaches, staff, and community as we pursue excellence with character through the game of soccer. The Booster Club has many diverse volunteer opportunities to include the executive board, fundraising, programs, concessions, and events. Our many events include the season kick off Red-Blue Picnic/Game, Car Wash, Senior Night, Dutch Dogeball Tournament and continue through to summer team camp.
A special thank you to all who have supported our soccer players in the past year.
Together, we support our players with dedication and commitment & together we WIN as a soccer family.
For the Boys!
- Red/Blue Picnic & Alumni Event: TBD
- Car Wash: Kurt Thrush
- Team Poster & Program: Steve Spangler
- Away Game Snacks: Liz Clapper
- Media Collection: Sue Yoder
- Senior Night: Jen Scheetz, Mindy Herr, Melsissa Hutchinson, Carla Jankowski
- Photographer: Randy Yoder