Bus Procedure: Student IDs Required
Students are required to scan on and off the school bus using their CV Student ID Card. This process enables CV to account for all students as they board and exit a district vehicle on their way to/from CVSD.
- K-8 grade students are provided with a lanyard and scannable personal ID card at the start of the school year.
- 9-12 grade students are expected to retain ID cards until new ID cards are issued following picture day in the fall.
- New students will receive a scannable ID card within their first week of school.
- Updated ID cards are provided to all students following picture day in the fall.
- Students who lose or damage their card should request a new card via the district website. Note: There is a $2.00 charge for replacement cards.