The Learning Center: A Hub for Personal & Interpersonal Development
- Each face-to-face, weekly experience focuses on personal and interpersonal development through safe & healthy relationships... (often missing in typical cyber-formats)
- The Learning Center is a lounge-style hub for optional face-to-face engagement with CVVA learners, where a CV instructor & experienced aide supports your child’s academic & emotional growth.
- These collaborative, small-group experiences can refine your child’s emotional intelligence (also called "soft skills") such as empathy, communication, self-regulation, emotional balance, adaptability, etc.
- Include a variety of topics like:
- robotics & coding
- yoga & movement
- cultural & holiday celebrations
- digital citizenship
- movie-making & acting
- leader visits… and more!
- Ultimately, The Learning Center offers each learner a deeper gratitude for his/her unique design, refine "IQ" and "EQ" skills, and strengthen their relationship within our dynamic, global society.
Are you curious about a new relationship with learning? Let us know!