Eastern Mennonite UniversityEMU at Lancaster provides qualified high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to enroll in credit course offerings. Dual enrollment students will receive a reduced rate for selected online courses.
- The student must complete a registration form. No application fee is required. All course placements are subject to seat availability. If a course is full you will be placed on a waiting list.
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- The student’s high school guidance counselor must complete the Student Academic Eligibility Form. This form affirms that the student has demonstrated the intellectual ability and maturity to engage with and successfully complete a college level course.
- When the student’s Student Academic Eligibility Form registration form have been completed and submitted by the semester registration deadline, the high school student will be placed in an open section of a class. Students wishing to take more than one course are asked to wait until the drop/add period before enrolling in additional courses and will need to use our existing drop/add process
- $134.00 per credit or $402 per 3-credit course
- $37.50 tech fee per term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) is required
- All costs, including textbooks, are assumed by the student
Conestoga Valley High School Course Substitutes
- See your counselor for information if you plan on attending Eastern Mennonite University
- Phone number: 717-397-5190