Lancaster Bible CollegeLancaster Bible College offers juniors or seniors in high school one tuition-free course each fall and spring semester. Students can begin earning up to 12 college credits before you graduate from high school.Eligibility
- Complete application to begin acceptance process into "JumpStart" program.
- Submit official high school transcript with minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Write an autobiography (500 words) about their intentions of joining "JumpStart" at LBC
- Students are required to complete and submit scores for the PSAT, SAT, or ACT. To be considered for admissions, a student’s score should fit the following criteria:
- PSAT score at or above a 1000 on the Math and Critical Reading sections combined with a score no less than 450 on either section.
- SAT score at or above a 1100 on the Math and Critical Reading sections combined with a score no less than 490 on either section.
- ACT score at or above a 21 composite with a score of no less than 19 on the Math or Reading sections.
- Once accepted, students will need to register for classes here
Tuition Costs (subject to change)
- Available Classes begin on page 3 of the registration booklet
Important Dates:Fall 2020
- Tuition is free for one course per semester
- One-time Application Fee: $25.00 (waived for the month of November)
- Student Service Fee: $35.00 per credit ($105.00 per course)
- All costs, including textbooks, are assumed by the student
- November 9 - Application Open and Class Offerings Posted
- November 13 - Registration begins for returning JumpStart students at 8 am.
- November 10 - Registration begins for new JumpStart students at 8 am.
- December 21 - Last day to accept applications.
- January 4, 2021 - (Registration is closed.): Last day to register for classes. Must register by 4 pm.
- January 7 - Orientation from 9:30-11:30am
Conestoga Valley High School Course Substitutes
- HIS 204: The Modern World: WWI to the Present (Replaces 2031 Traditional World History for 1 credit)
- POL 202: Intro. to American Gov. (Replaces 2041 Traditional U.S. Gov. & Econ. for 1 credit)