Pennsylvania College of Health SciencesCourses offered to students are entry-level courses to get students started early on the pathway to a career in the health sciences. Students can earn a maximum of seven post-secondary credits. In most programs, students earn a 2-year Associates degree program in a particular area of study, and will continue their education while working at a particular placement.Eligibility
- Create an account and complete application
- Student must be a high school junior or senior
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Student must have completed the following courses:
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Biology with a lab
- Advanced science with a lab (chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology, etc.)
- Counselor recommendation
- SAT/PSAT/ACT Scores
- SAT: 1000 Reading and Math
- PSAT: 100 for Reading and Math
- ACT: Score of 21 or higher
Course Selection: Click here to see a list of courses available to dual enrollment students. Click here to see the dual enrollment flyer.Programs
- $915 per 3-credit course, which is a 50% discount from the undergraduate tuition.
- Additional mandatory college frees are billed at the regular rate.
- Books and lab materials are purchased by the student.
- To view the programs available to student, please click here
Conestoga Valley High School Course Substitutes
- BIO 175: Anatomy & Physiology 1/Lab (Replaces- 3053 Anatomy & Physiology A for .5 credits)
- CHE 100: General Chemistry (Replaces- 3340AP AP Chemistry for 1 credit)
- PHY 150: Physics (Replaces 3430AP AP Physics for 1 credit)