Learning Journey with K12: A Modern Foundation for Learning
- Each learner & family are part of a supportive relationship with an experienced CV instructor & aide as well as a robust, virtual platform for learning called K12.
- K12 is an award-winning, online platform (widely regarded as one of the highest quality curriculums online). Learners can dive deep into topics of interest with more than 700 lessons per subject … all from home!
- A parent serves as the “Learning Coach” to directly supervise progress ensuring completion of lessons as well as utilize Learning Coach materials from K12 with specific strategies, and tips.
- A Learner is enrolled in K12 courses, grows at their own pace, utilizes individual workbooks & materials, and receives a CV laptop.
- Another benefit? Learners build a strong relationship with an experienced CV Instructor & aide who can provide targeted support as needed (virtually or at the Learning Center).
- Ultimately, CVVA offers flexibility & the opportunity to engage in authentic, life-long learning.
Are you curious about a new relationship with learning? If you want more information, please click here!
**Disclaimer: Instructor/ aide support may be online-only as a safety measure as a result of Covid-19.