Online Lunch Payments
Great News! Dealing with your children’s lunch money and school fee payments just got a lot easier. You can now add money to your child’s meal account and pay for school related fees all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
You may have previously been using K12PaymentCenter to access your child’s meal account and view their cafeteria purchase history. You now can also pay for school related fees like Behind the Wheel Driving Course, Laptop Fees, Sport Fees and various approved activity fees at the same time. (High School and Middle School). This further reduces the chances of lunch money and school fee payments getting lost or stolen and save you time from bringing payments into the school. You can even set up reoccurring payments, get notifications, transfer meal funds, and make meal payments and fee payments at the same time. It will also save your payment history so you can refer back at any time. You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account or school fee payment there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover credit card processing.
Click here to learn more about managing your child’s account online today!
Additionally, everything you love about K12PaymentCenter.com is now right at your fingertips! The K12PaymentCenter Mobile App is now available for iOS and Android devices.
With the new K12PaymentCenter App you can:
- Make meal payments and pay school fees on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction from your smartphone or tablet
- View student account balances and track purchases from anywhere, anytime!
- Add and transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make on-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- Contact your district or view the district menu with one easy click!
- Set up push notifications right to your smartphone for new fees and low balance alerts