Gold Cards *Senior Class ONLY
Gold Card is a special privilege granting Seniors the ability to leave the school campus during the Flex Block on Flex Days. This privilege only applies to Flex Days, not Character Strong Days.
Rules and Expectations
- Gold Card is a privilege and can be revoked if these rules and expectations are not followed
- Students who lose their Gold Card privilege will remain in their management team during FLEX
- Students must maintain good standing for attendance, behavior, and academics
- Students must exit through the main entrance and sign-out when leaving school for Open Campus
- Students must leave campus at the start of the Flex block
- Exception: A student may remain in the building for tutoring or if a club they are involved in is meeting, but then the student must remain with that teacher until dismissal at 2:36pm
- Students will not bring food/drinks into the building when arriving/returning
- Gold Card is good for the school year and will automatically extend; Students need not re-apply
- Gold Card does not take effect until the student is officially notified by administration of approval
If you have Gold Card questions, please contact the CVHS Main Office (717) 397-5231 x1002.