New Student Registration
If you intend to enroll your child(ren) at CV, parents/guardians must complete the online registration process and contact Tanya Hatfield at the Central Registration Office for further instructions at 717-397-2421 x0012.
*2021-22 kindergarten registration is not officially open, but please read below for important information!*
All students who turn five (5) years old on or before September 1 are eligible to begin kindergarten that school year. Kindergarten registration is conducted in the spring for the following school year at each elementary building.Parents registering kindergarten students are strongly encouraged to follow the instructions under Student Registration Information (below) and it will be strongly encouraged that you register your child by Friday, February 26, 2021. When that step is completed, you will receive an email from Tanya Hatfield to submit the required documents, also listed below, and finalize registration.Click here for a Kindergarten Registration Checklist.
Student Registration Information
In order to complete the Online Registration Form, you must first have a personal email account so that a registration password can be set and emailed to you. If you would like to create a free Gmail account, please click here.
- Click Here to create an online registration account. A verification email will be sent from Sapphire@conestogavalley.org. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, you may want to check your Junk Email Folder. (If you already have an account you can log in here.)
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Person registering student(s) MUST be the child(s) legal guardian.**
- Complete the Online Registration Form. We estimate that it will take at least 30 minutes per student to complete.
To register a new student, Pennsylvania law requires* you to present the following documents at the central registration office:
- Immunization Record (from previous school district or family physician)
- Birth Certificate: original birth certificate or notarized copy of birth certificate that identifies birth information: date, location (county & state), biological parents' names
- Driver's License or Picture ID
- Proof of Residency: A lease or mortgage AND a current bill (utility, property tax, etc.) going to that address.
*PA State Dept of Ed Policy #24 P.S. 13-1301-13-1306
Conestoga Valley School District also requires the following documents, if applicable:
- Affidavit of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Custody Order
- Resource Care (foster placement)
Once your child is registered, a school counselor will place your child in the appropriate grade level in our schools. The following documents are essential to assist our counselors in that process:
- Transcript (high school students only)
- Report Card
- Discipline (Parental Registration Statement 106-0309)
- Special Education Paperwork (IEP/ER/NOREP/504 Plan) (if applicable)
- Home school Portfolio (if applicable)
- Cyber School Grades (if applicable)
Please note: failure to provide the requested documentation will result in rescheduling your registration appointment.