Strategic Focus Area: STUDENT LEARNING
- Ensure minimal educational losses brought about by COVID-19 closure in March 2020 and subsequent related disruptions.
- Promote an instructional framework that incorporates technology to maximize student learning opportunities.
Strategic Focus Area: POSITIVE CLIMATE AND CULTURE
- Ensure equitable opportunities, representation, and treatment for all students and staff.
- Promote trauma-informed practices throughout the district.
- Promote social/emotional learning.
Strategic Focus Area: MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES
- Maximize efficiency of construction project
- Develop cost-effective technology solutions to best maximize use of technology and funding across the district.
- Explore and implement technology opportunities to improve District operations.
- Assess and update HR policy and procedures to reduce turnover and retain quality people, staff through attrition, and increase diversity in hiring.
Strategic Focus Area: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Provide “real-world” opportunities that mutually benefit our students and the community.
- Coordinate with community benefit groups to streamline services for our students and families
- Enhance effective communication with all stakeholders throughout the district.