Strategic Focus Area: STUDENT LEARNING
- Ensure minimal educational losses brought about by COVID-19 or other interruptions as they occur.
- Institutionalize and implement the established Profile of a CV Learner.
- Incorporate the CV Instructional Model's Big Ideas, Characteristics and Essential Questions into Teaching and Learning.
Strategic Focus Area: POSITIVE CLIMATE AND CULTURE
- Develop and implement an Equity Action Plan.
- Develop and implement a district-wide trauma informed comprehensive plan.
- Incorporate social/emotional learning within K-12 instruction.
Strategic Focus Area: MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES
- Maximize efficiency of the construction project, to include cost analysis, instructional flexibility, and equitable staffing and enrollment distribution.
- Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to best maximize use of technology and funding across the district.
- Explore and implement technology opportunities to improve district operations and instructional delivery.
Strategic Focus Area: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Expand opportunities for real-world experiences within the academic program with exposure to professionals in various careers, shadowing, internships, and industry-recognized credentials for all students K-12.
- Dedicate efforts toward facilitating community partnerships to reduce/eliminate barriers to, and maximize opportunities for, students to receive real-world experiences.
- Enhance effective communication with all stakeholders throughout the district.