Accessing Sapphire Community Web Portal
Start Here: User Guide
The Conestoga Valley School District’s “Sapphire” Community Web Portal (CWP) allows parents to access their child’s grades, attendance, bus route information, discipline, teacher comments, report cards, transcripts, graduation progress, and important files and documents.
Do you need to set up your Community Web Portal for the first time?
- Click here to visit the Sapphire Community Web Portal
- Click on “Create a Web Portal” link
- Enter the keyword sapphireand click “Continue”
- Once you have read and agreed to the User Agreement, select “Yes” and click “Continue”
- Complete the Family Information form and click “Save Form and Continue”
- If you would like a printed copy of your application for your records, click the link titled “Click here to PRINT FORM”
- Check your email for a receipt and further instructions
- After receiving your email receipt, your account will require a review and some manual processing time by our staff. Once that manual processing is completed, you will receive a second email assigning your PIN and final instructions for logging into the Community Web Portal.
Already have a Community Web Portal Account?
Parents with current accounts may continue to use their existing usernames, passwords and PIN numbers. At the beginning of the school year, all students in grades 5-12 will be given their own Community Web Portal account that will stay the same throughout their time at CV. Parents must set up their own CWP account so they can access all of their students with one log-in and so they can update the contact and demographic information pertaining to their students.
The Community Web Portal may be found at the web address below or from a link found on the CV district website, under the “Parents” section. A FAQ URL is also listed below and can be found on the site as well.
- Community Portal Link: http://sapphire.conestogavalley.org/communitywebportal
- FAQ: http://sapphire.conestogavalley.org/communitywebportal/Public/FAQ.cfm
If you have trouble accessing the portal or have forgotten your password, please call the District Office at 717-397-2421 and ask for Student Registration or call the HelpDesk at 717-397-5231 x8000.