Return to Headlines

Working Papers

Working Paper Instructions: Summer Information

You will need to complete the electronic working paper application and email it to Mrs. Sensenig. Instructions and the link are below.  Once the application is received, an email will be sent letting you know when it's completed and when you can pick it up. Mailing it home will also be an option. 

To obtain working papers, you must complete the electronic working paper application, found here. This can be completed at home by the parent and student.

After you open the application, save it, and then complete it. You will then save it again and email it to Once received, you will be notified by email that it is completed.

If you are a student of Conestoga Valley High School or Middle School, you do not need to provide your birth certificate.