Several Conestoga Valley High School students won awards at this year’s North Museum Science and Engineering Fair. CVHS students took home four second-place finishes, one third place finish, and four honorable mentions.
Nearly 200 students in grades 6 through 12 from 20 schools across Lancaster County took part in the 71st-annual North Museum Science and Engineering Fair on Thursday, March 9, at Millersville University Student Memorial Center. Projects were on display to the public for several hours on Thursday afternoon before judges announced the winners.
Below is the list of CVHS award winners and their projects:
- Morgan Martin (11th grade) – Biochemistry and Biomedical Science
- Danae Ulrich (11th grade) – Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Nolen Armstrong (12th grade) – Environmental and Engineering Technology
- Ryan Slezak (11th grade) – Physics and Astronomy
- Rachel Tsai (12th grade) – Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Kerrie Kunjappu (11th grade) – Animal and Behavioral Science
- Micah Aldrich (12th grade) – Computational Biology, Mathematics and Robotics
- Caroline Kulp (12th grade) – Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Jonathan Chen (12th grade) – Energy