Important Information from Food Services
On behalf of the Food Services Department, thank you for your continued participation and support. It was our pleasure to serve your family this school year with nutritious meals for all students participating in class or virtual with a Grab-N-Go curbside meals.
Here are a few reminders from the Food Services Department:
- Find out more about summer lunch programs by clicking here.
- With the end of school year almost here, do not forget about ensuring your student’s lunch balances are not negative! If you received a notification that your child has a negative lunch balance from the previous year, please send payment to CV Food Services. Please pay all negative food service accounts by June 14, 2021. Balances may be paid by cash, check made out to the CVFS office (160 Newport Road, Leola, PA 17540), or through the K-12 Payment system. If you have any questions, please call the food services department at 717-556—0025, ext. 7004.
- If your student will be joining us again next school year, their balance will automatically roll over for use when they return to school.
- Seniors who have money left in their account may have those funds transferred to a younger sibling’s account for their use next school year, refunded, or donated. Please complete our Lunch Refund Application to indicate your preference.
- Please note after June 18, for graduating Seniors, unclaimed account balances and meal accounts with balances of $4 or less will be anonymously donated to families in need of assistance with meal accounts.
- The U. S. Department of Agriculture has approved free breakfasts and lunches through June 2022. Conestoga Valley will provide a free breakfast and lunch to in-person district students for each educational day through June 3, 2022. Please take advantage of this opportunity to encourage your children to eat breakfast and lunch at school this coming school 2021-22.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Conestoga Valley Food Service Office at 717-556-0025.